Terms & Condition
1. Class reschedulingMaximum 2 classes per month can be rescheduled to another date/s in case the student is not contactable for any reason. Beyond that the class/es will be ‘MARKED AS DONE’.
If a class gets cancelled because of any technical issue from server or from trainer’s end, all such classes will get rescheduled to another date.
2. Hold/Un-hold classesClasses can be put on hold for a minimum of 20 days and maximum 90 days. Beyond the specified period of 90 days, the package will lapse. An amount of Rs.500 will be charged to restart the classes within 90 days. The time slot and trainer may change while restarting the classes.
3. Change in timeOnce the time slot and trainer is allotted, no request for the change in time will be accepted before 20 classes. However, in case of an emergency, you can request training coordinator or admin for a change and will be subject to the availability of requested time with the trainer.
4. Change of trainerYou can request for the change of your trainer in case you are not satisfied with the quality of training. Maximum of 2 extra classes will be allotted in case the trainer is changed.
5. Personal contact and informationA student is not allowed to share or ask any personal information or contact details from the trainer. In case of any query you can contact admin. Appropriate action will be taken as may deem fit against anyone indulging in such conversation.
6. Training timeIn some rare cases preferred time slot or trainer may change because of unavoidable circumstances or unavailability of the trainer.
7. HolidaysNo classes will be scheduled on Public holidays and on days declared as holiday by the company. All such classes will be rescheduled to later dates.
8. Contact informationKeep your correct contact information updated in the records at all times to get any important update from the company.
9. ConnectivityPoor connectivity at the student’s end is not a company’s responsibility. Classes will be rescheduled only in extreme cases because of natural calamity or a mass shutdown of telecom services.
10. InstallmentsIn case of payment in installments permitted by the company, classes will start only when one full month fee or 50% of total fee (whichever is higher) is received by the company.
11. Non-transferrableOnce enrolled, the classes are non-transferrable.
12. RefundFee once paid is non refundable under any circumstances.
General Terms & Conditions
By accessing the web site – www.genlish.com, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
Proper care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the web site, INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY & IN NO EVENT SHALL WEB MASTER BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE. Webmaster does not warrant that the web sites or the servers which make GENLISH.COM available would be free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
Webmaster reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the web site at any time without notice.
The GENLISH.COM may provide links to other web sites, which are not under the control of webmaster. Webmaster shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other web sites.
Webmaster provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by webmaster of the content of such sites.
The information provided on the GENLISH.COM may only be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form for informational purposes and provided the copyright symbol and notice as set out at the bottom of the page concerned are maintained.
The web sites provide access to GENLISH.COM and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to specific products and services, which are not available. Any such reference does not imply that subscribers of GENLISH.COM intend to sell such products or services.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Government of India.